Sunday, October 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by Lia.
Here are the rules that I must post first.
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog for the rules.


And my middle name is Joan.....

J - Juggling - At this point of my life I seem to be juggling a lot of different things - Husband, Boys, Homeschooling, Family, Friends, Photography, GEMS. All are in important and all need to be taken care of... if there were only a few more hours in a day!

O - Organized - I would often beg to differ but most people insist that I am organized!

A - Anticipate Reunions - some of my best friends I see only once or twice a year and it is those times that I REALLY look forward to! Reunions with people who are so special to me are the best!...but along with reunions comes good-byes and those... I am not so good at!

N - New - I can't imagine living with out God's grace - daily I am amazed that His mercy's are NEW every morning! Even after the crappiest of days the next day is a brand NEW start!

I tag: Easier Said than Done, Schaaf Family Stories, Sifting through the Grey, Meengs Family

2 comments:

ASchaaf said...

Thanks for the tag! I'm still thinking.....

ASchaaf said...

I did it! I had some hard letters...Y and 2 Ns. Maybe I put too much thought into it!