We put our Christmas tree up the Sunday before Thanksgiving Day. I was heading to Colorado on Thanksgiving day and if we didn't get the tree up before I left we weren't sure when it would go up. We put it in a new spot this year.
Our 12ft Christmas tree - looks nice but it is hard to decorate when you have to use a ladder a lot! I was thankful for Eric's height and help!
Levi adding some of his ornaments.
Both boys on the ladder at the same time... a little scary but they were having a great time! The tree looks great and I am so glad we put it up because I still don't have any of my other decorations out yet!
Our 12ft Christmas tree - looks nice but it is hard to decorate when you have to use a ladder a lot! I was thankful for Eric's height and help!
Levi adding some of his ornaments.
Both boys on the ladder at the same time... a little scary but they were having a great time! The tree looks great and I am so glad we put it up because I still don't have any of my other decorations out yet!

1 comment:
That is one huge tree! Your house must smell great with all that pine. :)
Post a Comment