Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Amazing Beauty!

"The Heaven's declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of HIS hands." Psalm 19:1

This morning was amazingly beautiful. I think it is just awesome that when we feel like we have had enough snow and being stuck inside - he awakes us with a beautiful sunrise and snow that sparkles like diamonds. Even though it was 3' I couldn't help but put my boots on and head outside to capture some of God's beauty. The pictures obviously aren't nearly as beautiful as the real thing but enjoy anyways! The ruler picture shows that we have almost 17 inches of snow on the ground right now. We have had a yard stick just outside our slider and the boys have really enjoyed watching the snow levels go up and down this winter.








3 comments:

Nicole said...

Your definitly a product of your mother!

Lia said...

Wow I can not believe how much snow you guys are getting. I am almost jealous! It is so amazing the beauty that God paints for us!! I have some awesome pics of the sky in its beauty here.

Love ya

ASchaaf said...

Awesome pictures! I have given you an Excellent Blog Award!