The other night I was able to get together with some friends from high school youth group! Some of us had not seen each other in almost 15 years! Unbelievable that time goes so fast! We had a great night enjoy fellowship and learning what everyone has been up to these past years.
Melanie, Amanda, Jed (Mark O's), Dana, John, Myself
Melanie, Amanda, Jed (Mark O's), Dana, John, MyselfLooking through albums of our years in youth group.
(Back L to R) Matt & Shanda, Melanie & Brian, Amanda, Dana, John, Mark & Jed, Sheryl (Front L to R) Josh (goes w/Dana), Val & Tom, Duane & Erin, Heather & Josiah & Esther, Myself & Eric
It was so great to see such great friends!
I was trying to scan in a picture of us from the past & I can't get my scanner to cooperate...
.jpg)

2 comments:
WOW - that really is a blast from the past. Hope it was a great time catching up! Seems like such a long time ago.
High School Youth group!?! Wow I can hardly remember who I went to HS with!! Looks like a great time of catching up!
Post a Comment