Christmas morning as we lay in bed we could hear the boys come out of their rooms and check out the presents under the tree and their stockings on the fireplace. It was priceless to listen to them "whisper" about what they saw!
Levi digging to the bottom of his stocking! We opened stockings before going to church.
After church we opened our presents. I received a beautiful pen and pencil set that Eric made for me.
I love this look... what do you think is in here? Of course they both knew it would be arrows... do you know how hard it is to disguise an arrow box?
.JPG)
This summer when we were at the Air Show Justin got a RC helicopter. It lasted the week and was broken before we left the campground. But they had had a blast with it. For Christmas we bought them both a new one (and a little stronger one). As you can see from Justin's face he was so excited. Levi on the other hand response was different... he said "But I am only 3!" I think he was in shock they we bought him one too!
.JPG)
The boys also both received Playmobil Airplanes. The special part about this gift is that they came all the way from England! These planes were advertised in the Playmobil catalog but were not available here in the U.S. We really liked them because they are very similar to the plane that Eric learned to fly in this year. When I tried to order them online you had to be a resident of the United Kingdom. So, I emailed my friend Kerry who lives in England and asked her if she could help me... and of course she graciously did! The airplanes came to her house the day before she left for the U.S. and she hand delivered them to us! Thanks Kerry - SO MUCH! As you can see... the boys LOVE them!
This is what the family room looks like after a successful Christmas!
And this... is how you spend an afternoon after you open presents... assembling LEGO airplanes! I was so proud of myself - I did two of them myself while Eric worked on the third! Some day the boys will be old enough to do it themselves and we can sit back and watch!
This summer when we were at the Air Show Justin got a RC helicopter. It lasted the week and was broken before we left the campground. But they had had a blast with it. For Christmas we bought them both a new one (and a little stronger one). As you can see from Justin's face he was so excited. Levi on the other hand response was different... he said "But I am only 3!" I think he was in shock they we bought him one too!
The boys also both received Playmobil Airplanes. The special part about this gift is that they came all the way from England! These planes were advertised in the Playmobil catalog but were not available here in the U.S. We really liked them because they are very similar to the plane that Eric learned to fly in this year. When I tried to order them online you had to be a resident of the United Kingdom. So, I emailed my friend Kerry who lives in England and asked her if she could help me... and of course she graciously did! The airplanes came to her house the day before she left for the U.S. and she hand delivered them to us! Thanks Kerry - SO MUCH! As you can see... the boys LOVE them!
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

No comments:
Post a Comment