Monday, February 09, 2009

Rob & Mary's Happy Family!!

Last week I had the opportunity to take my brother Rob's family picture. They brought Lucia home from Ethiopia on January 2 and this was their first chance at a family portrait! We had a lot of fun and laughed a lot as well!
What an absolutely precious family!


Mary & Lucia
The girls!


Tessa & Lucia
Thanks for the opportunity to spend the evening with your family! You are such a blessing to me and I am so thankful for all of you!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh Lis. I love you. Thanks for being our photographer for the past three years. (next shoot in Florida?)
These are my favorite pictures that you've ever done for us...I think I say that everytime!
You are so gifted. Seriously. Thank you for blessing us with your gift!
Can't wait to fill my frames at home!!!

Jenelle said...

Hard to go wrong with such cute little girls! Great shots.