Tuesday, February 15, 2011

April 2010

Playing in the pond - it must have been really warm because they usually are afraid of all of the wildlife that lives in the pond!
Miley carrying her baby around in the sling!

Our churches Easter egg hunt at the park.
Miley's first time in a swing. She loved it!

Justin & Levi digging right in to find eggs!
Levi playing on the playground.
Miley & I watching the kids find the Easter eggs.
Picnic lunch in the park with our friends following the hunt.
Miley getting a ride!
The boys running through the sprinklers - they used the surf board to deflect the water - crazy kids!
Working on Science - Magnets.
Garage sale at Hannah's house.
Dean & Julie and the girls came to visit us from Michigan! We had a great day on the beach!
Then we washed all the sand off at the fountains.
Fun in the Sand.

In the Wildlife Preserve once again after it flooded - the boys trying to be like Bear Grylls making a raft.
We spent a LOT of time at the ball park. Justin had 2-4 baseball games a week.
Miley trying out her first sucker - what a mess!!
Justin LOVES baseball!
Ft. Pierce park & aquarium.


Love the white sand!
Homeschool Nature Co-op.
Miley waiting for the airplane. Her & I were heading to Michigan so that I could go to GEMS training. Miley stayed with Grandma & Grandpa R.
Allison & Alecia two of my dear GEMS sisters.
The 2010 GEMS ACTS Leadership Team
While Miley & I were in Michigan. The boys went to Lakeland for Sun N Fun Airshow.
They had a great time!
At the end of April Misty, Joy & I took their girls to GEMS camp in Florida. The girls had a great time! On the way home we drove past a boiled peanuts stand. When I mentioned I had never had boiled peanuts - Joy did a u-turn and went back! She said I had to try them! They were good too!

No comments: