Hi...You don't know me but I accidentally clicked on your blog from my friend Amy Schaaf's log. (I thought I clicked on someone elses) I was taken buy the beautiful pictures so I kept scrolling through them...I was shocked by the last one with the pastors in the picture....My brother-in-law Scott performed part of the ceremony!
You do a beautiful job with photos! Wish you were around 11 years ago when I got married!
I enjoy each new day that God blesses me with. Enjoying them with my wonderful husband, two very special boys & a precious little girl. They bring sunshine into my every day!
1 comment:
Hi...You don't know me but I accidentally clicked on your blog from my friend Amy Schaaf's log. (I thought I clicked on someone elses) I was taken buy the beautiful pictures so I kept scrolling through them...I was shocked by the last one with the pastors in the picture....My brother-in-law Scott performed part of the ceremony!
You do a beautiful job with photos! Wish you were around 11 years ago when I got married!
Post a Comment