Friday, September 28, 2007
"Faw Down"
On Wednesday I take care of my niece Tessa while her mom is going through orientation at the hospital. Once orientation is complete she will have a great job and a great schedule. But these weeks of orientation are very hard! But, I am blessed because I get my weekly girl fix and the boys love playing with her. Tessa loves it when Justin and Levi fall down - she laughs and laughs! Every time she comes the first things she says is "Faw down Justin, faw down!" And the sounds of this video clip are what bubbles out of her! It is so great to hear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lis,
I love it! She can't stop talking about "faw down!"
I am so blessed (in the midst of my missing my girl) on Wednesday mornings because I get to see my girl going out the door with a HUGE smile on her face :-) She LOVES coming to play at your house!!!
Thank you a million times over...
Love You.
Post a Comment