Kindergarten has begun at our home and it is a new adventure for all of us! So far so good. We are a week into it and we are really enjoying it!
This was earlier this summer when our "Kindergarten in a box" was delivered. Justin was so excited and dug right into the box and wanted to do it all - now!
Here is our 1st day of school picture - a little different then normal - I think he is missing his shoes and his backpack! But at least we have the picture!
Here he is painting a picture of himself!
This was earlier this summer when our "Kindergarten in a box" was delivered. Justin was so excited and dug right into the box and wanted to do it all - now!
Here is our 1st day of school picture - a little different then normal - I think he is missing his shoes and his backpack! But at least we have the picture!
Here he is painting a picture of himself! I wondered how I would deal with doing something "different" and was thankful that God has put the desire in my heart as well as the peace that we are doing the right thing. I thought I would have my doubts when DCS started - wondering who did I think I was - and thankfully I didn't have any of that - so therefore I know we are on the right path! Pray for us that we continue to learn lots and cherish this time that we have together!

2 comments:
Way to go Lis! I hope it all goes well for both of you - I give you a lot of credit! It's something I could never do!! Great picture too - I think you have a future artist on your hands!! Marva
Wow - when you blog - you blog - I love all the updates and seeing your pictures!! I love the family pictures! My favorite is the family sitting in the sand. Levi and Justin have the cutest smiles!!
Missing you!
Post a Comment