Friday, October 19, 2007

Proud Parents!

Yesterday I walked to the mailbox and I ran all the way back! I could not believe what I saw in the mail - my little bowhunter was on the front cover of a magazine! If you remember back in August I blogged about him winning a bow competition. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that he would be on the cover of their magazine! He was also in the magazine several times and this is what they wrote about him - "Justin a six year old boy (he is only 5) not only had better form than I do, but I am pretty sure he could out shoot me at the range." Let's just say that his parents are pretty proud!

6 comments:

Lia said...

wow - what a celebrity!! I am glad I have his autograph!! Tell him we think that it is awesome!!

Jenelle said...

there's a scrapbook page waiting to happen. way to go justin!

ASchaaf said...

I have a feeling that isn't going to be the first and only article about Justin. He has talent!

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Wow - pretty impressive!! Has it been framed yet??

Jackie R. said...

How COOL! You should be darn proud!

Mary said...

It's taken me mere months to comment...but, WOW Justin! I am a very proud Auntie :-)
Lis...how about lunch on Tues? I could pop over early and maybe even help you with something. A nice change since you've been helping me for a loooong time! I could put Tess down at your house. Let me know what you think!
Love ya - can't wait to see the dress!