The other day the boys spent "recess" playing guitars. Enjoy their rendition of International Harvester.
As I am recording Justin singing - I couldn't believe it when he threw in a wink for me! It still makes me laugh out loud when I watch it!
Levi is so glad that Justin got a new guitar because now he has one too!
Rachel - we'll have to come visit the farm one of these days - all Justin talks about is that some day he wants to be a farmer!
As I am recording Justin singing - I couldn't believe it when he threw in a wink for me! It still makes me laugh out loud when I watch it!
Levi is so glad that Justin got a new guitar because now he has one too!
Rachel - we'll have to come visit the farm one of these days - all Justin talks about is that some day he wants to be a farmer!

5 comments:
You will have to come this spring and he can ride with Troy in the Tractor!! He'd love it!
P.S. Could they be any cuter???
I can't believe he's 6 already. Hardly seems possible. Looks like a great birthday and a brother band in progress. Love Levi's plaid pants.
Where do the boys take swimming lessons at?
I'm impressed. I watched it three times with Rachel and Ashley. He knows the words better than I pretend too...I agree with Rachel...too cute!
Wow - a couple future country singers!! Move over Tim McGraw.
Post a Comment