On Father's Day morning Justin and Eric got up very early and headed out for the Sprint Cup Race at Michigan International Speedway. This is something Eric has dreamed of doing with his son and they had a fantastic day together.
Ready to go!
Daddy splurged and bought pit passes so they were able to get up close and personal to victory lane and all of the race cars.
Dale Earnhardt Jr's Pit Box
Daddy & JustinThis is funny because before they left I told Eric to make sure he took a self portrait of them at the races. So he did and it turned out great - it wasn't till we popped it up on the computer screen did Eric notice what else he caught in his picture - can I say need a bra?! I think I will work some photoshop magic on this photo before I get it printed!
Justin having a great time!
The highlight of the day was when Justin & Eric's favorite driver was pushed into victory lane!
Happy Father's Day Eric! You are the best Daddy anyone could ever ask for! Thanks for taking such good care of them as well as me! You are the best! I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment