A few weekends back we were able to spend the evening with our family friends that we don't get to see enough! We had a very enjoyable evening and the boys (they have 2 too!) had a great time playing with each other!
The boys enjoying fresh strawberry shortcake after lots of playing!
The boys spent a lot of time playing wiffle ball in the side yard. The funny thing about this picture is that after we left within several hours Andy (the dad!) ended up in the hospital and had to have his appendix's out! I was so glad that I didn't cook dinner for him that night - which I know has nothing to do with your appendix - but it was the first thing I thought of! Eric's first reaction was that Andy had played too much wiffle ball for an old man! All in all Andy turned out all right - but the timing was unbelievable! It will definitely be a story that we will talk about for a very long time! Sorry Andy!

No comments:
Post a Comment