Friday, June 29, 2007

Busy?... Not Me!

Does this look like the desk of an organized unbusy person? I'd say not! Many have asked where I have been and why I haven't updated my blog. Well - the blog is updated - LOTS - I think I just added about 55+ pictures for your enjoyment! I have been so busy I haven't had time to sit and think - but today I made time! This may have to last you awhile because as of tomorrow I will be pretty much be out of town until August! We leave tomorrow for the Conference Grounds. We come home next Saturday - I have to do laundry and pack everything and on Monday morning - Mom and I are on an airplane to Los Angeles, California for a week for the GEMS Conference. We fly in the following Monday - I am home for 4 days and then we are off to Wisconsin for a week - by the time we get home - it will be August! Unbelievable!

Please pray for me that I will be able to handle all the transitions. Also, pray for me as I say good-bye to my boys for a full week! This is the longest by far that I will be leaving the boys. On top of that I am presenting a 75 minute sectional at the conference in California - please pray that it will all come together and what is said will benefit those who are there. Mostly though please pray that we have safe travels! I would so appreciate your prayers!

No comments: