Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Homecoming!

It was so great to land in GR! I was amazed at the mixed emotions that were rushing through me. I couldn't wait to see my boys (all 3 of them!). I was so excited that I had this huge lump in my throat - and then as I hugged the boys a few tears ran down my face! Happy tears! 8 days is a LONG time to be gone!
The picture is blurry - but it doesn't hide the smiles on our faces when we saw the ones who loved us! Hello's are so much better than good-byes!

My boys!
They both had airplane shirts on to welcome home mom! Here Levi is showing me the airplanes on his shirt! It was so great to see my boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with you Lis about the goodbyes.....i hate them....the welcome homes are so much better. Welcome back and it sounds/looks like convention was a blast.