Monday, August 13, 2007

My First Place Bow Shooter

Here are the pictures the man sent me from this weekends bow shoot. (see a few posts down for more info) Justin's hat made terrible shadows in his face - but I promise it is him! A picture before the tournament began.
Shooting during the tournament.
His First place award and the target that he had been shooting. He had to continually hit within the yellow circle to win. His age catagory was 7 and under. Here is what the man in charge of the tournament said "Seeing Justin fling those arrows was the highlight of the weekend for me. I wish I had the release and follow through that Justin has." Okay, I'm sorry - but I am so proud of him and his "stick-to-it-iveness."

4 comments:

Mary said...

Go Justin! I am still amazed at the talent of my precious nephew! Lis, thanks for your comments on my blog, too. You are part of the reason I made it through the whole ordeal :-) Thank you Thank you!
Love, Mary

Jenelle said...

What skill! Bet his dad was bustin his buttons over that one. Keep up the good work Justin!

Anonymous said...

nice pictures. looks like you have been busy busy....and enjoying the summer.

Anonymous said...

Good Work Justin!!