Monday, August 06, 2007

Tagged

Thanks Jenelle - I've never been tagged before!

THE RULES:
1. Post these rules before you give you the facts.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) people and list their names (linking to them).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged!

8 Random Facts About Me

1. My favorite fictional author is Karen Kingsbury and I just finished Ever After yesterday and was teased profusely for bawling my eyes out throughout this book. Oh, but it was SO worth it and it was SO good. I have read pretty much everything she has written - and I love the Baxter family!
2. I am looking forward to being a homeschool teacher and can't wait to see what plans that God has ahead for us this year.
3. I love shooting my longbow that Eric gave me for Christmas. It is one of our family's favorite past times.
4. I am a changed person since taken on a role with the greater GEMS ministry. God has done amazing things in my life and turned me into a person I never thought I could become.
5. I spend too much time on my computer - GEMS, photo editting, emailing, blogging... and everything ALWAYS takes longer than it is supposed too!
6. Most of my closest friends don't even live in the same state (or country!) as I do! Does that make me a better long distance friend? hmmmm...
7. My photography business has been really busy and I am really enjoying it - I just booked my 10th wedding this year!
8. I love being the mother of two boys and can't quite imagine having a girl.

Now, You're It!
Sifting through the Grey
Schaaf Family Stories
One Day at a Time

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Lis- hope your doing well. I can't wait for you to meet meatloaf-your going to <3 him. I feel like my life isn't eventful enough for this blogging buisness...and you know, my children...they just won't sit still long enough for a picture :) wow anyways. <3 you!!!

ASchaaf said...

Love the new layout...and header! I agree with #5 - I'm a computer junkie as well.