Our tree finally came down on Thursday - which is a record for me. I haven't left the tree up beyond New Years since we have been married. I wasn't really ready to take it down this year - but thought I better do it anyways. It was the longest we have ever had it up - because we put it up the weekend before Thanksgiving! Until next year...Saturday, January 12, 2008
The Tree
Our tree finally came down on Thursday - which is a record for me. I haven't left the tree up beyond New Years since we have been married. I wasn't really ready to take it down this year - but thought I better do it anyways. It was the longest we have ever had it up - because we put it up the weekend before Thanksgiving! Until next year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment