Hello! The conference is fabulous! God is SO God. His Love is truly AMAZING! And it is so evident here. I have looked forward to coming to the conference since last year and I have not in the least been disappointed! Here are some pictures of conference in action.
Alecia is the most incredible Conference Coordinator we could ever ask for. She does such a great job and almost always has a smile on her face. I love you, Alecia!
This is Jan opening worship last night for the woman's night of worship.
Sweet, sweet California girls opening this mornings praise & worship with "It is the Cry of My Heart" - so so cute!
Jan giving the annual theme presentation. "Abba, I Belong to You"
The theme tea this year is we are God's Princess. We had a princess tea party on the lawn.
Here we are laying our crowns at the foot of the cross.
A special friend Shelly Engers was presented with the Counselor of the Year Award.
Jan thanked and praised Shelly for all her work and love that she pours into GEMS.
Mom gave her president's welcome and did so good - she is getting to be a real pro at public speaking.
Lenae as the little girl in the theme skit. Here she is giving the Salvation message to share with the GEMS girls.
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lis - great job of pictures and titles!! Lia will love it! See you in the a.m. Marva
I LOVE THE PICTURES - IT MAKES ME CRY - I SO WANTED TO BE THERE!!!! I SURE HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL AND ENJOYED IT. THEY ARE SO UPLIFTING!!! I MISS EVERYONE - I CAN NOT WAIT TO HERE THE SCOOP FOR THE NEXT GEMS YEAR!!! KISSES AND HUGS FOR EVERYONE IN CALIFORNIA
LIA
mom looks like she's kind of a big deal!!
Post a Comment