J- "If the rain stops we are going to make an aircraft carrier this afternoon."
Me - "That sounds like fun - is it raining?"
J- "Yes"
Me - "How long has it been raining?"
J - "A couple of hours."
He sounded so grown up - then he passed the phone to Levi.
Me - "Hi Levi!"
L - "Hi Mom"
Me - "How are you?"
L- "Good. Been at Grandma's"
Me - "Have you been having fun?"
L - "Yeah"
Me - "I love you, Levi"
L - "More" (repeated a few times then)
L- "Bye Mom"
I can't believe it! They even sounded so much older! Eric says that Levi is really starting to talk in sentences this week! Like, "What doing Grandpa?" I can't wait to hear more!

1 comment:
Glad that your week has been refreshing and successful. Enjoy the time with your kids and seeing how much different you see what they look like and all the new things they are doing.
Post a Comment