This week was really warm! Miley finally was able to wear some of the cute rompers she received as baby gifts! This outfit is from my friend Tasha - so cute!
Justin loves to hold his sister!
Eric reading the Bible story book before bed. The boys thought it was pretty fun to sleep on the floor.
My pretty princess in the midst of so much STUFF!!! Where does it all come from and what do you do with it all!?!
What a week we have had and this precious little girl brought us so much joy! When I was so sick of all the packing, dirt, cleaning, not enough hours in a day... all I would have to do is look for Miss. Miley and she would smile at me and remind me to smile! She is such a gift!
My great friend Angie came and helped clean... what a friend! She even cleaned my bathrooms! I am so sorry Ang! Thanks so much!
Eric's parents also were a huge help, they came everyday and helped wherever was needed! It was so appreciated! I never could have gotten it all done myself!
Angie and Luke comforting Miley as she slept on her changing table pad in the middle of the floor of her empty room! It was the coolest place for her to be on some really hot days!
Eric is copying the boys height/growth chart off the inside of the closet wall onto a new board so that we can take it with us!
Our Family in front of our house...
The last picture of our house... it is completely empty... as we drive out of the driveway... yes, I did shed a few tears as I said good-bye to our first house.A house that we designed and watch be built.
A house that we came home to on our wedding night.
A house that we brought 3 precious Gifts from God home to.
A house that is filled with ten years of great memories...
In front of me is the house that we will be living in for the next 7 weeks... let the adventure begin!

No comments:
Post a Comment