
On Saturday evening August 15 we had a great night with friends and family. I don't like good-byes so this was a way to light heartedly be able to say good-bye to so many special friends. It was supposed to be a no cry zone... I did really, really well... for the most part... it is hard to say good-bye to such special people!!

At one point there were 37 kids here!!!

A blast from the past. Bill & Jan were my high school youth team leaders. Melanie was a great friend from youth group too. We have been friends for almost 20 years!!! God is so good!



It was a great night! I will miss you all very, very much... but thankfully we can stay connected through technology! You are all such a blessing to me and for each of you I am so thankful! Thanks so much for coming out tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment